> Incoming Material Quality Checking
Making sure your product is produced with the right materials is essential to the quality of your product, whether it is produced at your facility or done by a contractor. Our IQC team check the quality for each kind of material we purchased from our suppliers as per the IQC standard. For some important components/materials, our IQC do 100% fully quality checking to ensure the quality and function is good.
If the material is not OK, then our IQC engineer will contact our supplier at the first time and discuss with them about the quality problem and ask them to deliver the new qualified materials to us at once. Sometimes our IQC engineer will also visit our supplier's factory to provide the support to solve the material quality problem.
Incoming Material's quality is very important for our final assembly. If the material has problem and we didn't found, then it will occure a big problem both for us and our end customers. So we established very strictly IQC operation standard to ensure the quality of our purchased components and materials.
> What is Process Quality Control?
In-process quality control is based on the premise that most in-process physical behaviors of a manufacturing process can and should be regarded as process quality feedback. It is a new quality-controlparadigm that extracts the product- and process-relevant features from the in-process manufacturing data and alerts the manufacturer of anomalous process behavior in real-time. In-process quality control is a non-destructive, in-process monitoring approach for manufacturing quality control that enhances, complements, and extends the engineering efforts that have already gone into the process.
In-process quality control is more than machine monitoring and machine capability measurements. While feedback that the machine delivered the desired setpoint parameters is important, a Manufacturing Behavioral Analysis (MBA) solution expands upon this by apturing the process physics that directly impact the product's quality.
> Integrating a MBA solution into our manufacturing process can make us
(1) Provide objective evidence that the process is consistently producing product complying with the predetermined design and development requirements.
(2) Enhance, complement, and extend the current manufacturing quality-assurance and quality-control paradigm by providing an in-process view to quality control.
(3) Offset or replace a manufacturer's over-reliance on post-process, destructive and non-destructive testing;
(4) Produce the necessary quality feedback when the predetermined requirements of the product can only be assured by destructive testing or when processing deficiencies may only become apparent after a component is further processed or the finished product is in use.
> Outgoing Quality Assurance (OQA)
OQA is the last process before products ship to customers, and finished product must be pre-delivery inspection, in order to achieve customer satisfaction, factory zero defect goal of zero complaints.
> Our Outgoing Quality Control(OQC)Service include:
1) 100% fully appearance visual and electrical function inspection;
2) Products packages reliable testing;
3) Product reliability test (environment test, high and low temperature test, salt spray test, life test etc.)
4) Submit failure analysis reports to production department and alert engineers;
5) Repaired products must redo the final full quality inspection;