China Factory Manufacturing Good Quality Double Sided FPC (MIC0479)
|100-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $1.6 US $1.2|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Antistatic Bag and Hard Carton Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MIC0479
- Material: Polyimide
- Application: Digital Products, Computer with LCD Screen, Mobile Phone, Aviation and Aerospace, Medical Equipment
- Flame Retardant Properties: HB
- Base Material: Copper
- Brand: Luphi
- Finishing: Gold Immersion
- Layers: 2
- Specification: CE, ROHS, UL
- HS Code: 8534009000
- Structure: Double-Sided FPC
- Combination Mode: Adhesive Flexible Plate
- Conductive Adhesive: Anisotropic Conductive Adhesive
- Processing Technology: Electrolytic Foil
- Insulation Materials: Organic Resin
- Stiffener: Pet
- Pitch: 0.5mm
- Trademark: LUPHI
- Origin: China
FPC has several advantages in many applications:
1) Tightly assembled electronic packages, where electrical connections are required in 3 axes, such as cameras (static application).
2) Electrical connections where the assembly is required to flex during its normal use, such as folding cell phones (dynamic application).
3) Electrical connections between sub-assemblies to replace wire harnesses, which are heavier and bulkier, such as in cars,rockets and satellites.
4) Electrical connections where board thickness or space constraints are driving factors.
FPCs are often used as connectors in various applications where flexibility, space savings, or production constraints limit the serviceability of rigid circuit boards or hand wiring. In addition to cameras, a common application of flex circuits is in computer keyboard manufacturing; most keyboards made today use flex circuits for the switch matrix.
1) Single Side:
A single-conductor flex circuit is often employed as an inter-connect, either using connectors, or soldered directly to pads on the board using techniques such as hot bar soldering.
2) Double Sides:
Flex circuits with two conductive layers can be made with or without plated through-holes, though through-holes are usually provided. As with the single-layer circuit, apertures can be cut in the cover layer to allow assembly on one or both sides.
3) Single Side Double Access
Applied with single sided material to make pattern but make some window on base film and add on cover layer on pattern top. The final products will have single layer copper but two side access possibility. This structure we call that single side double access boards.
4) Single Side plus Single Side
Binding two single sided FPC by end point joint. The bending area will be non adhesive for getting better flexibility. This structure so called single side plus single side with air gap.
Binding several boards together so called Multi-layer and the drawing show here is an example of binding a single sided and a double sided FPC together.
6) COF (Clip-on-film)
COF is a direct attaching chip technology that was an packaging structure for attaching a chip on a flexible board.
7) Rigid-Flex Board
Binding flexible and rigid board structure together in same units as one part so called rigid-flex boards.